[HumanSer] Any desk

43210 at Bellsouth.net 43210 at Bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 23 13:57:46 UTC 2021

Criminals used it to take control over my PC and entering my bank account.

Be cautious.

JD
-----Original Message-----
From: HumanSer <humanser-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Gitty Blau via HumanSer
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2021 9:07 AM
To: humanser at nfbnet.org
Cc: Gitty Blau <gittyblau at gmail.com>
Subject: [HumanSer] Any desk

Hi did anybody try using any desk with JAWS or any other software or program that can connect to somebody else’s computer that is Hyppa compliantHi did anybody try using any desk with JAWS or any other software or program that can connect to somebody else’s computer that is Hyppa compliant

929-539-1159 Gitty