[HumanSer] LMSW???

Evangelia Stone evangeliastone at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 21:56:51 UTC 2021

I think this largely depends on what your goals are and what the rules are like in your state. I live in New Jersey where you need a license for... basically everything so it was expected  that everyone in my graduating cohort would be pursuing licensure.  Here it opens up considerably more employment opportunities  and allows me to do clinical work under supervision.  I think its useful to have even if you don't plan on clinical work now, things may change for you in the future.

Lia Stone, LSW
917-570-3166
Pronouns: She/Her
Sent from my iPhone