[HumanSer] need an accessible emotions dictionary

The Rev. Christopher L. Smith, LCAC, LMHC, LMFT smithc at seekingshalom.org
Wed Dec 15 03:07:33 UTC 2021

I have not come across such a dictionary but I often have my clients effectively create such a dictionary as an in session and at home exercise. I find many clients, with and without the diagnoses you describe, are very limited in their vocabulary around emotions. I find this comes up as a need in the vast majority of my relational cases.

Christopher

------
The Rev. Christopher L. Smith, LCAC, LMHC, LMFT
President and Clinical Director
Seeking Shalom
(212)655-9605
www.SeekingShalom.org
P.O. Box 685, Harrison, NY 10528
Clinical offices in Midtown NYC and the Bronx, with additional programs in Indiana

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain Information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. It is intended only for the use of the authorized individuals as indicated in this email. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender immediately by return email purge it and do not disseminate or copy it.