[HumanSer] Question about accessibility of databases

Beth Gustin, LPC bethglpc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 01:52:27 UTC 2021

Hello,

I cannot speak to the first three, but I have heard therapy notes was accessible as of a couple years ago. It might be worth giving them a call directly.
As far as credible, we use that at the community mental health agency where I work. It is quite accessible but does require a lot of using your arrow keys up and down as many things are not labeled as a link but they are clickable. The one challenge I am having is I cannot easily do my own scheduling or see my schedule more than one day at a time. If you’d like to speak more off list about this software, I am glad to assist.

Thank you,

Beth

Sent from my iPhone