[HumanSer] Simple practice and your message on the human services list serve

bigdog4744 at gmail.com bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 05:08:41 UTC 2021

Hello All,
	The rumors of my demise are greatly exaggerated!  I have been
lobbying for SP for quite some time.  I am also available for questions if
you like.  My contact information is below.
	While there is no guide for visually impaired, I have found this EMR
to be the most advantageous to the private practitioner.  It is easy to use
and is accessible.  There are some areas that are difficult, but I run my
practice with low cost efficiency.  I have heard from others that pay as
much as $2000 per month for the services that cost me less than $100!  If
you are working with a group that uses SP for your internship, you could not
find a better fit to learn the processes.
	Of course, this is merely one simple man's opinion!

Warmly,

Rev. Michael “Big Dog” Abell
MS, LPC, NCC

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.

Visionaries Counseling Services
700 E Jefferson St. Suite 245
Phoenix, Arizona  85034
(480) 369-0805

Notice of Confidentiality: This e-mail, and any attachments, is intended
only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged or confidential
information. Any distribution, reading, copying or use of this communication
and any attachments by anyone other than the addressee, is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify me by e-mail (
visionariescounselingservices at gmail.com) or telephone (480-369-0805
), and permanently destroy or delete the original and any copies or
printouts of this e-mail and any attachments.