[HumanSer] Question About Disability Group

NFB Of TN VP jboehm at nfbtn.org
Mon Oct 4 03:12:35 UTC 2021

Thanks this is great! Many of these points are also addressed in my group. I’ll be glad to share with you my outline as well. Thank you so much for always giving feedback!

James Alan Boehm  M.Ed, LPC-MHSP (Temp)

Contact Information
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Alliance Counseling: JB at AllianceNashville.com
NFB Email: JBoehm at NFB-TN.org
Learning Ally: JBoehm at LearningAlly.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com
You Cane Give Initiative: YouCaneGive at gmail.com
Become a monthly donor to our 501(c)(3) here.
Check out our video here.
Shop with Amazon Smile here.
Check us out on Facebook here.
Check out our Youtube Channel here.

Blindness is a mere characteristic not defining my abilities; the only disabilities in life are poor expectations and negative attitudes.