[HumanSer] Question

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Wed Dec 21 16:53:39 UTC 2022

Hello,

Yes, this Division does have a Board of Directors. They hold terms for
2 years at a time and are voted on at our National Convention. The
next elections will be held at the 2023 National Convention. I am sure
some of the Officers will respond to your inquiry on here. I
previously served as their Secretary and 1st Vice President.

Kind regards,

Jonathan Franks MSW
President
National Federation of the Blind of Texas- Austin Chapter