[HumanSer] Neurofeedback

james boehm jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 18:08:14 UTC 2022

Greetings friends.
I was wondering if anyone on the list uses neurofeedback. What specific techniques? How accessible is it? Any resources to recommend?

Thanks to a past info on EMDR, I learned a lot about how EMDR is accessible; it has worked incredibly for my clients! Thanks!

James Alan Boehm  M.Ed, LPC-MHSP

Contact Information
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Alliance Counseling: JB at AllianceNashville.org
Refuge Center: Jimmy.BOehm at TheRefugeCenter.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com
You Cane Give Initiative: YouCaneGive at gmail.com

Be part of the movement! How? Spread the word! Share our FB page, website and Go Fund Me Campaign. Send us donations, which can include your old canes or tax deductible monetary contributions: Here are our links:
Go Fund Me Link:
https://www.gofundme.com/you-cane-give-tackling-the-white-cane-famine
Paypal linK:
https://www.paypal.me/youcanegiveProgram
Amazon Smile link:
https://smile.amazon.com/ch/83-4173891
Facebook page;
https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Nonprofit-Organization/You-Cane-Give-Initiative-1558518134229769/
Our website:
www.YouCaneGive.org
Youtube link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-VOyJg-h0m8U34muYGadg

Blindness is a mere characteristic not defining my abilities; the only disabilities in life are poor expectations and negative attitudes.