[HumanSer] E signing documents

Tamika Williams twilliams.jaguars at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 15:11:25 UTC 2023

Hi HS Division,

I’m reaching out in hopes that  I can receive feedback on this question. As someone working in social services, there is a great amount of paperwork that has to be done frequently. Recently, my job has started considering changing the document signing process into allowing e-signatures. They are considering Docusign. Have any of you experienced signing and receiving signed documents via Docusign? Is it totally accessible? Is it strictly for signing documents or have you found it useful for anything else? Is there anything comparable that would be more accessible are useful?

I would also like any advice or ideas that you guys have about dealing with signing, updating, and  filing Printed  paperwork. I sort of have a system down, but it definitely could be better. I am encouraging them to move completely to e-filing and this is the first step. Thank you for Any ideas that you have. Happy holidays!  Sent from my iPhone