[HumanSer] Contemplating New Career

Osmond Kwan osmond81 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 15:52:50 UTC 2024

Good Morning Sara, hope you are well.

My name is Osmond, and I do not often respond on this list, but I saw
that you are interested in social work. What are your concerns
specifically?

I finished my MSW in May of 2012. I did my first year internship at a
university hospital. (University of Rochester Medical Center). I
admit, finding employment was a great challenge, but determination
plays a key role in most things in life.

Kindest Regards,

Osmond