[Iabs-talk] Concerned

Kelly Doty kelly at dls.net
Thu Dec 4 04:04:58 UTC 2008

I heard that there was a newsletter meeting tonight. I thought that it had
been discussed before that there should be an announcement placed on these
lists of meetings unless there was a reason for them to be secret. Was this
the case tonight? If not, I am really disappointed in the fact that the
meeting was not made public.

I would have attended and made known my feelings about what I learned about
newsletters at the conference I recently attended. I have some concerns and
Patti, I am requesting that we discuss the purpose of our newsletter and
possible changes at the board meeting.

Does anyone else have thoughts as to whether there should be public
announcements of our meetings?

Kelly