[Iabs-talk] [il-talk] Concerned

Kelly Doty kelly at dls.net
Thu Dec 4 18:36:07 UTC 2008

1. Of course, it is in the protocols that we passed in September concerning
committees and their meetings. If it is our protocols, it seems to me to be
a reasonable expectation that it would be followed.

2. My request is to discuss changes in the newsletter. We are missing a lot
of opportunities by not doing some revamping.

Kelly