[Iabs-talk] Website Counter update AND new feature for the site

Alan & Ruth Anne Wheeler da2ofus at comcast.net
Sun Dec 21 02:46:56 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,
First of all, as of 8:40 pm, our counter is at 24,632!!!  This means we have
368 hits to go for us to reach 25000.  This is great work hitting our
homepage today everyone.thank you so much!

What this means:  34 hits per day, and on December 31, we will have 25,006
on our counter.  Keep up the clicking and at this rate, we will hit 25000
well before the end of the year!

Because of the many meetings and announcements I have received lately for
the website, I have decided it would be easier to have a calendar of events
for the NFB of Illinois than coding the announcements page over and over
again.  So I have created a Yahoo calendar for the NFB of Illinois.  It is
linked from our website, and you can also bookmark it at
http://calendar.yahoo.com/nfbiwebmaster.  Hopefully this will keep our
events more organized.

Thank you!
Ruth Anne