[Iabs-talk] Fw: NFB Writing Contest for youth and adults- revision

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Mon Nov 3 15:46:29 UTC 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Newman"  <newmanrl at cox.net
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 8:27 PM
Subject: NFB  Writing Contest for youth and adults- revision

We have had a  correction in the rules for the youth writing contest. In
the first  notice that went out we had a cost associated with entering  the
contest. Well, we've dropped that requirement. Just should not  have
included
it and feel we must alert the few who received  the first round of
notification. Please for give the inconvenience and  if you would be so
kind,
make sure interested parties get this  corrected notice; I've attached the
corrected  document.

Respectfully yours,
President NFB Writers'  Division
Robert Leslie Newman