[Iabs-talk] Fwd: [napub] organization or group to donate braille books to

Araceli Avina shortattit7 at aim.com
Fri Aug 7 08:27:44 UTC 2009

Araceli Avina, Secretary
Illinois Association of Blind Students
ISVI Advisory Council Member

Sox win!!!!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: James Konechne <JamesKonechne at BISM.org>
To: napub at nfbnet.org
Sent: Thu, Aug 6, 2009 2:10 pm
Subject: [napub] organization or group to donate braille books to

Hi,

I am a Braille instructor at BISM, a training center here in MD.

I'm in the process of revamping my library and am wondering if anyone
can provide me with an organization where I can donate old, but still
readable Braille books?

I know of www.sharebraille.org <http://www.sharebraille.org/>

But am looking for other suggestions of places that can take multiple
books at once.

Thanks in advance.

James Konechne

Braille Instructor

Blind Industries and Services of Maryland

3345 Washington Blvd.

Baltimore, MD 21227

Phone: 410-737-2646

Cell: 410-925-0707

Email: jameskonechne at bism.org <mailto:jameskonechne at bism.org>

Web: www.bism.org

Confidentiality Note:  The information contained in this message may be
privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer.