[Iabs-talk] The orders are coming, the orders are coming!

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 12 01:16:13 UTC 2009

Well well, the candy train is picking up many a-passenger and as a result,
we're well on our way to meet the Staley challenge.  A big thank you to all
who have helped us get to such a good start, including Pam Gillmore, Kelly
Doty, Patti Chang, David and Teresa Meyer, Bob Widman, Sharon Howerton and
Steve Hastalis.  It must be said however that the train is large and there's
still lots of room.  I think the capacity is about 110 in all.  So come on
board, joing the NFBICC Worlds Finest Brigade.

The orders are coming, let's keep it going.