[Iabs-talk] FW: [il-talk] All a-board anyone?

Connie J. Davis condav8950 at att.net
Tue Aug 25 03:09:09 UTC 2009

Connie

-----Original Message-----
From: il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of David Meyer
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 9:35 PM
To: 'NFB of Illinois Mailing List'
Subject: [il-talk] All a-board anyone?

    Well, those of us who have come on board the worlds finest brigade have
been enjoying ourselves, though we would enjoy it much more if we could find
some more company.  This train may make many intermediate stops to pick up
passengers, so long as it is haled.  So come one, come all and help us beat
the Staley challenge.  We can do it, but we need more people to help make it
happen.  Come on board.  The train is anxiously awaiting.