[Iabs-talk] IABS Travel Kits

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Sat Aug 29 20:42:20 UTC 2009

Thanks, Joe.  I'll forward them to Juan.

Good luck with the LSAT.

In a message dated 8/29/2009 4:33:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jsorozco at gmail.com writes:

Just a  reminder that before stepping down as webmaster I included an
Announcements  page on the NABS web site.  I think the opportunity below is
something  good for people who may find the NABSLink website before they
find
IABS.  Juan Del Rosario can be reached  at:

blindrocker87 at gmail.com

He should be able to upload your  content up there.

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the  orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado