[Iabs-talk] Chicago Chapter Meeting

Connie J. Davis condav8950 at att.net
Sat Feb 7 18:12:19 UTC 2009

The Chicago Chapter will meet next Saturday, at 1:00 p.m. at the Exchequer Pub, 226 S. Wabash.  Our meeting will start with a presentation by LIfe Source.  They will talk to us about the procedure for donating blood.  We may consider this for our service project.  We have other possibilities to discuss, as well.  Please come to share your ideas.
Our regular business meeting will follow.
Our meetings are open.  Members and guests are welcome.  Please join us!
Connie