[Iabs-talk] Question about Face Book

Lindsay Upschulte lindsayupschulte at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 18:51:52 UTC 2009

sometimes myspace has given viruses to different.  i know at times
people have gotten spam on facebook, but i've never heard of anyone
getting a virus from it.  usually the spam will say something like
"did you know your profile picture was all over ----" and then it'll
give  a website.  so as long as you didn't click on that website that
it gave and deleted the spam i think you'd be fine.  i have a facebook
and i haven't had any problems.

-lindsay