[Iabs-talk] Change of address

shortattit7 at aim.com shortattit7 at aim.com
Wed Feb 11 21:16:58 UTC 2009

Hi all,
I hope you are all having a nice day.  I am just writing to let you
know that I have changed my email address and my options for the
il-talk and iabs-talk list.  I think it will be much easier to manage
the email from both lists in one inbox.  I know that Il-talk request to
change it went through correctly because I just read an email to the
list from Denise.  I just wanted to give you all a heads-up on the
address change.  Anyone who needs to get a hold of me off list can
write to me at this address or call (773) 615-9514 or (773 362-5220.
Please let me know if you all receive this.  I am especially looking
out for the IABS List.  Thanks.
Araceli