[Iabs-talk] Net Books, We Set Em Up, You Knock Em Down!

Dave Wright gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 19 21:54:19 UTC 2009

Handy Tech North America (HTNA) is pleased to offer the popular MSI Wind net
book with the Serotek System Access screen reader Atom License and Neo
Speech text to speech engine.  The availability of this power-packed
mobile accessible computing solution offers people who are blind or have low
vision a full blown Windows computer in a truly compact form factor for the
incredibly low price of only $699.

This means Handy Tech North America installs, configures and tests your new
net book computer system and ships it to you ready to use.  Just turn it on
and go!  In addition to the award winning System Access Screen reader and
super responsive and human sounding Neo Speech engine, Handy Tech North
America will also install Jarte, the free word processor with spell checker,
basic formatting and support for Microsoft word documents, giving you a full
blown note taking solution in addition to everything else you like to do
with a computer such as browse the Web, manage e-mail not to mention all of
your online social networking activities.  Every computer that goes out the
door comes with the Serotek RIM (remote incident manager) host installed,
making it possible for us to remote in to help trouble shoot or to
facilitate training.  We also high mark the keyboard for quick and easy
orientation.

The MSI Wind comes with a 6 cell battery giving over 4 hours of continuous
use, 3 USB ports, a 4 in 1 card reader, built in Web cam and microphone, 1
gb of DDR Memory, 160 gb hard drive, real tech audio, ether net port,
Bluetooth and wifi.  All of this on a machine using the 1.6 GHz Atom
processor running Windows XP Home edition.

For more information about this and other innovative adaptive technology
products, contact Handy Tech North America at:

651-636-5184

Or send e-mail to:

sales at handytech.us

Handy Tech North America, living up to our slogan "It's all about
adapting!".

Best Regards:
David Wright

Email: dwrigh6 at gmail.com