[Iabs-talk] Fwd: [Njabs-talk] 2009 Scholarship and Career Awards

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Thu Feb 19 22:30:08 UTC 2009

I know virtually nothing about this scholarship, and it just came across my
inbox from another student division, so I decided to pass it on.  Please  note
however that those who attend school in Illinois are ineligible, but if
Illinois is your home state and you attend a school in one of the listed
jurisdictions, you are eligible.

Ronza