[Iabs-talk] Networking

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Sun Feb 22 14:09:58 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone,

With all the Twitter talk of late, I thought I'd share that there is a  Group
on Linked In for National Federation of the Blind Members.  All you  have to
do is go to your Linked In homepage and click on "groups," then "find a
group," and then put in "National Federation of the Blind."

For those of you who don't know what Linked In is, it's a professional
networking site that allows you to create a profile with previous and current  jobs
and interests.  It then allows you to search within a specific job  network,
e.g. U.S. Department of Homeland Security for me, to find  colleagues.  You
can also do this with people from your high schools and  colleges, professional
associations, and groups.  You can ask people to  write recommendations for
you, and there are often job postings.

Just visit _www.linkedin.com_ (http://www.linkedin.com)  and  create a
profile.  Let me know if you have trouble, and I'll walk you  through.

Regards,
Ronza

steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)