[Iabs-talk] Fw: [il-talk] convention mugs

Connie J. Davis condav8950 at att.net
Sat Jan 3 00:16:33 UTC 2009

Connie

----- Original Message -----
From: Stephen Benson
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 5:13 PM
Subject: [il-talk] convention mugs

In the process of downsizing, Peg and I have found a collection of national
convention mugs covering the period 1974 to 2007, not in consecutive order,
although we expect to find more of them. If anybody is interested in having
this collection, please let me know so that Peg and I can get them to you.
Incidentally, the 1974 was the original souvenir convention mug distributed
at the annual banquet. Steve Benson