[Iabs-talk] Parents Seminar Committee

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Fri Jan 23 00:16:28 UTC 2009

I am dropping a note to let people know that I will cover for Debbie Stein
with respect to the parent's seminar as she copes with the loss of her
father.   This means that I will act as Co-Chair of the committee with
Carmen Dennis at least for awhile.  We will go forward with our meeting this
Sunday at 7:30.  Call the conference line at 712 580 7700 x 6324.

Thanks for your understanding as regards this change.

Patti Gregory-Chang
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org