[Iabs-talk] [il-talk] Follow NFB on Twitter

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Fri Jan 30 12:16:28 UTC 2009

Congratulations, Illinois!  We have started a trend.  Many of you  remember
that Twitter was referenced quite often during our 2008 Convention, as  several
of our members were sending Convention updates to the web by text  messaging
through Twitter.  That weekend, our National Rep, Mark Riccobono  joined
Twitter as well, and a new phenomanon was born.  The NFBI is a  trend-setter, and
now the National Federation of the Blind is following our  lead.

Regards,
Ronza

In a message dated 1/30/2009 2:05:16 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,