[Iabs-talk] Fw: [Brl-coordinators] Louis Braille Coin on Jeopardy

Kelly Doty kelly at dls.net
Thu Jul 16 00:35:50 UTC 2009

To: Braille Readers are Leaders contest support list
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 6:57 PM
Subject: [Brl-coordinators] Louis Braille Coin on Jeopardy

Anyone see Jeopardy tonight?  It's kids week, and one of the questions in the double jeopardy round dealt with the Braille Coin. The question was something like, This Frenchman was honored in a 2009 coin produced by the US mint, with the letters brl on the back.  This isn't exactly the question, but you get the point, of course the answer is Louis Braille.  Anyway, I was excited to see that we made Jeopardy.