[Iabs-talk] Hello!

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Fri Jul 17 13:54:44 UTC 2009

Sarah,

Welcome to the list, and welcome to  the Illinois Association of Blind
Students.  We are a division of the National Federation of the Blind of
Illinois and a chapter of the National Association of Blind Students.   Members of
this list includes high school students, college students majoring in  a
wide variety of subjects, graduate students and those in professional
programs, students currently enrolled in blindness training centers, and many
folks who used to be students but are now graduates and working  professionals.
This list is a great resource for pretty much anything  blindness related
that might pertain to education, job hunting, social issues,  you name it.

Our President is Alyson Slaughter.  She can be reached at _alyamc at aol.com_
(mailto:alyamc at aol.com) .  I co-chair our membership  committee, so please
do  feel free to reach out to any of us if you have  questions or concerns
you'd like to discuss.

I have sent you an email with my contact information off-list.  Please
feel free to use it.

Welcome. We're happy to have you.

Yours,
Ronza Othman

In a message dated 7/17/2009 2:32:35 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,