[Iabs-talk] Calling all sellers!

Kelly Doty kelly at dls.net
Wed Jun 10 03:29:43 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

National Convention is coming soon, along with our opportunity to make some
much needed cash! The FBI sales committee and other interested persons have
worked hard putting together three options for you to choose from in order
to help our affiliate to be in the position to continue doing all that we
do. You are asked to consider the three options outlined below and choose
ONE. We ask that you contact the person in charge of that option to express
your willingness to help and they will make arrangements to get you what you
need to get started at convention.

OPTION 1 - This option is good for those who do not like to carry around a
lot of stuff.
Contact Person: Debbie Pittman concernedcitizens at cometlink.com
IPO Raffle tickets - The tickets for this raffle are $1 each or 6 tickets
for $5. Tickets are bundled in books of 8 tickets. You will need to collect
the purchaser's name and phone number to place on the ticket stub and give
the purchaser the main part of the ticket. Filled out stubs and money will
need to be turned in to Debbie Pittman. First prize is an fourth-generation
IPO, second prize is $100, third prize is $50. Winners will be announced at
our STATE CONVENTION and need not be present to win.

OPTION 2 - This option is good for people who like to see people experience
instant gratification.
Contact Person: Patti Chang pattichang at att.net
'Sorry Try Again' Mint Lottery - In this lottery you will be given a manila
envelope filled with 50 small envelopes. Each small envelope contains 2
starlight mints and a piece of paper. The piece of paper has a message in
Braille and in print. This message either says 'Sorry Try Again' or 'You Win
a certain amount'. The amount varies from $1 to $20. You will sell each
small envelope for $1 and let the purchaser reach in the large manila
envelope and pull out a small envelope. The purchaser must open the envelope
immediately to know if they have a winner because you will pay them right
then. You must collect the piece of paper with the winning amount when you
pay out. Once all the small envelopes are sold, money and the papers
indicating the amounts you paid out will be turned into Patti Chang.

OPTION 3 - This option is good for those who wish to sweeten up their
friends.
Contact Person: Carmen Dennis carmen88 at comcast.net
Candy Bar Sale - The candy bars come in boxes of 30 and are a variety pack.
The pack includes Snickers, Milky Way,Twixt, and several other kinds. Each
candy bar sells for $1. Money will be turned into Carmen Dennis.

Please remember that money needs to come into the treasury before it can be
paid out. If you have ideas on how to spend money, you also must have
creative ways to sell these items. Please step forward and let ONE of these
people know of your willingness to help.

Thank you in advance to all of you who decide to SELL!
Kelly