[Iabs-talk] Recycling Technology

Kelly Doty kelly at dls.net
Thu Jun 11 19:56:18 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

I'm sure David would want me to remind everyone about our recycling project.
(Sorry David if this is not the case) Although this project has not gotten
much publicity, we have been doing it for quite a while. The Chicago Chapter
is happy to accept used cell phones, ink cartridges, and laptops to be
recycled. We get a bit of money for each item and help save the environment
at the same time. It is a win-win situation, so be sure to get these items
to a Chicago Chapter member or bring them to a meeting!

Thank you,
Kelly