[Iabs-talk] Thanks

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Sun Jun 21 17:47:47 UTC 2009

Thanks to all who participated in our drive yesterday.

At my house were Dave, Denise, Howard, and Debbie Stein.  Fashondra and
Wilbert also have names

Everyone will finish up listings they have and we are updating our database.
I have heard from two contacts we made and expect others to bear fruit.
This was a successful endeavor already.  We could use a couple more callers
to work on at large and Chicago #s.  IABS has already said they would help.
If others can pick up and run with this, please let me know.   You need to
report back to either Kelly or myself depending on what list you are working
with in terms of the results of what you find.  You can do that via Victor
recording or e-mail.

Patti Gregory-Chang
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org