[Iabs-talk] updated agenda

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Sun Mar 22 22:09:16 UTC 2009

This includes what people sent me today.

3/22 NFBI Meeting

Draft agenda

6:00 via conference call to 712 580 7700 using code 6324 Our draft agenda is
below. Please let me know what else needs to be on this agenda.

Secretary's report from 2/18 Carmen

Treasurer's Report Kelly

Development protocols - need to be voted on

Development Report Cathy

Plan for 2009

Miller Foundation Money

Items sold at convention -insurance claim - Debbie P.

Did we settle?

Did we get paid?

What about selling the I-Pod

We are not getting a table.

Legislative Breakfast - Mary Lou and Bill

Legislative follow-ups Syed and Annette

7 in the House from Il on 734

Parent's Seminar - Carmen and Debbie

Kid camp Nelly

Teen Scene Kelly

Background checks Patti

Freedom Link Report Kelly

Iabs Alyson or Ronza

National Convention

Make Reservations - 800 266 9432 Detroit Marriott

Mentoring - Ronza Cathy and Debbie

Contribution to funds at National

Braille Literacy next event?

Proclamations

Coin

Public relations: Kelly

Educators to convention

Convention Audio is up

State Convention

living it up

jeopardy

speakers

meal events

Old Business

Mount Prospect Fair

New Business

BSPC report on 3/21 meeting - Bill Reif

BSPC and SRC appointments under new governor

Web page - checking and home page marking as

Pak contributions

Membership drive

Next meeting

Adjournment

Patti Gregory-Chang
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org