[Iabs-talk] Fwd: [Nabs-presidents] Bus from Detroit Airport to Marriott

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Tue Mar 24 02:04:34 UTC 2009

____________________________________
 From: jj at bestmidi.com
To:  nabs-presidents at nfbnet.org
Sent: 3/23/2009 6:59:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight  Time
Subj: Re: [Nabs-presidents] Bus from Detroit Airport to  Marriott

Awesome.
For those in the midwest especially, Detroit  has three daily Amtrak trains
as well from Chicago, also connecting well  to Milwaukee, downstate Illinois,
and St. Louis among others. It's only a  25 minute bus ride from the train
station in Detroit to the  hotel.

J.J. Meddaugh - ATGuys.com
A premier licensed Code Factory  distributor