[Iabs-talk] AMAZING good news

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Tue May 19 23:54:01 UTC 2009

In Illinois we now have 3 cosponsors for our social security bill HR886.
Congressman Lipinski agreed to sign on today.  This is in addition to our 9
Illinois cosponsors for HR734, our quiet caars bill and Senator Durbin on
S841 which is the Senate version of our quiet cars legislation.   As far as
I know this puts Illinois first in the country in terms of national
legislative action.

You guys are awesome.

Patti Gregory-Chang
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org