[Iabs-talk] 20/20

Connie J. Davis condav8950 at att.net
Sat Oct 3 20:27:37 UTC 2009

Ok.

Connie

-----Original Message-----
From: iabs-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:iabs-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Patti Gregory-Chang
Sent: Saturday, October 03, 2009 3:27 PM
To: Illinois Association of Blind Students List
Subject: Re: [Iabs-talk] 20/20

Connie, if you call me I would like to hear your specific concerns.

P.S.  National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is now on twitter at
www.twitter.com/nfbi.
We also have a facebook page.  Just search for our full name.

Patti Gregory-Chang
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org