[Iabs-talk] Fwd: For the IABS Board

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Tue Oct 13 22:25:32 UTC 2009

____________________________________
 From: dkent5817 at worldnet.att.net
To: AZNOR99 at aol.com
Sent: 10/13/2009  5:18:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: For the IABS Board

Hi, Ronza,

For some reason I'm not able to  post to the IABS list.  Please kindly
forward the message  below:

Dear IABS Board,

I would like to express my sincerest  thanks for the IABS Service Award
which
you so generously bestowed upon me  at the Student luncheon.  I don't know
how you managed to guard your  secret plans so well, but you succeeded
completely and I truly was  surprised!  It is wonderful to be appreciated,
and even more  wonderful to work with all of  you.

Debbie