[Iabs-talk] 2010 convention

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Sun Oct 18 17:47:28 UTC 2009

I think it works well for a lot of us.  The rates are great too.  Their off
the shelf rate is $139 so $76 for any number of people in the room is very
nice.

P.S.  National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is now on twitter at
www.twitter.com/nfbi.
We also have a facebook page.  Just search for our full name.

Patti Gregory-Chang
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org