[Iabs-talk] thank you

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 7 15:29:55 UTC 2009

Well well, the Worlds Finest train has picked up two more passengers.  We
welcome Tony Burda and Casandra Certeza to our croud upon the Worlds Finest
brigade.  There's still plenty of room for even more passengers.  This train
will be taking its tour until Saturday, whereupon it will disembark at the
NFBI Chicago Chapter meeting.  Of course, if you have yet to board this
train, you can still submit an order at the meeting itself.  So come one and
all.  September 12 is the last day you may join our efforts to beat the
Staley challenge.