[Iabs-talk] items needed

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Sun Sep 13 22:48:14 UTC 2009

Our parents are putting together an awesome kids camp.  Let's support it by
donating the items that are solicited below.  Please let Beth Sturman know
if you can do any of these.   If we can't get donations, we will need to
expend affiliate funds.  Beth's e-mail is:    beth.sturman at gcsd9.net.

Items that we need donated for the State Convention Kids Camp

If anyone would like to donate items to kid camp, we would greatly
appreciate the help.  I have listed the items below.  Once again, we thank
you for your support and guidance through our first official State
Convention!

·         40 Kool-aid drink boxes

·         3 bags of chips (different variety)

·         Braille paper

·         Brailler

·         3 cans of frosting in a can

·         Edible decorative sprinkles

·         2 packages of cookies

·         20 small cans of soda-  (Walmart have the cheapest prices)

·         Games for kids to play: checkers, Uno, Sorry, ect.

Please put your name on the item you want back.

Patti Gregory-Chang
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org