[Iabs-talk] items needed

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Mon Sep 14 02:16:26 UTC 2009

Can you bring something from Minnesota as a door prize?  We're on this
inter-state doorprize kick, and we're hoping to have at least one thing from
each state represented at the Convention.  So far we have South Carolina,
Maryland, DC, probably Virginia, and hopefully Louisiana, and MN would be
awesome.

Can't wait to see you in a few weeks, Rob.

Ronza

In a message dated 9/13/2009 10:01:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,