[Iabs-talk] Looking for singers

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 14 19:16:30 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone

Gina Falvo came up with a great idea for an Idol song for Chicago.  That
being We are the Champions.  I talked it over with a couple of others who
liked the idea.  I was able to come up with a set of lyrics that include the
original refrain.  Now, all we need to make it happen are singers.  So, if
you are a champion, and if you got what it takes, the Chicago Chapter Idol
ensemble needs you.  I'll need to know in a week or so who is interested and
how many we will have so Carmen can make copies for everyone.  Remember
Chicago, no time for losers, cause we are the champions of the world.

To become a part of this musical extravaganza, please email me off list at
datemeyer at sbcglobal.net or call me at 312-675-2541.  Just like the folks of
E. & J. Gallow, the NFBI students appreciate our support.