[Iabs-talk] chicago chapter phone calls

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 18 02:50:31 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone,

As I had mentioned in an earlier e-mail, the Chicago Chapter now has a new
phone number.  It is 312-675-2541.  If you have calls concerning Chicago
Chapter matters, please call the above mentioned number.  I make it a
practice not to check my cell phone voice mail unless I know someone may be
trying to get in touch with me through that number.  Therefore, it is
entirely possible that I might not see your message for several days or even
longer if you leave it on my cell phone.

I will make a habit of checking the Chicago chapter number daily.

In the event that I might forget to check this number via the phone, I will
be receiving an email each time someone leaves a message.  So, try as I
might, it will be difficult to overlook a message of any kind.

Remember, please call 312-675-2541.