[Iabs-talk] Octoberfest address

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Fri Sep 18 17:45:28 UTC 2009

For those coming to Octofest on the train:

My address is 6919 W. Berwyn Ave.

It is off the blueline, Harlem and Higgins stop.   You can call for a ride
or walk

To call use my cell 773 307 6440.  Wait on the Harlem side of the station
not in the back.

To walk, exit the Harlem side of the station turn right out the doors and
walk to Higgins.  You will cross a freeway on-ramp before you reach higgins.
Cross both Harlem and Higgins.  Walk East on Higgins 4 blocks to Nortica.
Turn right.  Walk 3 blocks to Berwyn.  Cross both Nortica and Berwyn and
walk east on Berwyn about 2/3rds down the block.  Our house is 6919 and is
the only one with steps at the end of the sidewalks into the house.  It is
easily identified with a cane.

This is gonna be fun.    See you tomorrow.

Patti Gregory-Chang
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org