[Iabs-talk] idol participants needed

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 19 15:02:38 UTC 2009

Hello Chicago Chapter Members,

We are still looking for participants for IABS Idol.  Specifically, we are
looking for more people to take part in the Chicago Chapter performance.  In
order for us to be considered as champions, we need a whole lot more
participation.  So far, we only have three confirmed.  Let's all come
together and take the title from Springfield.  There is no doubt that Bill,
Cathy and the rest of the Springfield Chapter, as well as the other states
chapters will be bringing on formidable acts.  Come on Chicago, it is time
to come together and strut your stuff.