[Iabs-talk] FW: [il-talk] for those who haven't seen

Connie J. Davis condav8950 at att.net
Thu Sep 24 20:11:18 UTC 2009

Connie

-----Original Message-----
From: il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of LeAnne Mayne
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 1:44 PM
To: il-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [il-talk] for those who haven't seen

Please find door prizes for state convbention and if you're not following
NFBI on twitter you haven't seen the fact that I understand that we"re
getting an amazing LAST door prize for banquet where I'm asking people, who
are attending from out of state to bring door prize representing a state
from outside Illinois. Our LAST door prize was contributed by a Chicago
chapter member but it represaents .... So, it fits.
Register, come to convention and banquet, follow NFBI on twitter and thanks
for reading this long message.
See tiy at convention.
LeAnne Mayne

  LeAnne Mayne     KB9ZEF      leanne at uddle.com
    Listen  to:   LIFE  THE  UNIVERSE  &
                          EVERYTHING  w/Blair Alper
     Sundays 7pm CDT HTTP://cband.info/rfd2.m3u
            When he is Motivated to do a SHOW