[Iabs-talk] Voice on the Go generated email

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Tue Apr 20 11:55:48 UTC 2010

My first message to you all regarding Jemal's mom did not make it out.  I am
trying again.   In addition, Jemal's grandmother just passed away.  He
really needs our support, thoughts, and prayers.   See below for funeral
arrangements for both.

Mother's funeral
Today 10:00 viewing
funeral  11:00 to 12:00
New Faith Baptist Church
25  Couth Central
Matteson IL

Grandmother's funeral
Patti  please forward this to Iltock. Thank you. I would like to announce
that my grandmother, Ma Powell, who has been gravely ill, passed away last
night, April 18th, from complications of lung cancer, she was 84 years old.
Thank you for your prayers towards her as well as the loss of my mother. My
grandmother's funeral will be coming up on Thursday, April 22nd at 11am at
First Baptist Congregational Church, 1613 West Washington Blvd in Chicago.
Thank you for the support, I appreciate it. Sincerely, Jamal Powell.

Patti Gregory-Chang
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org