[Iabs-talk] Documentary Series-Casting Visually Impaired Parents

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Sat Apr 24 13:49:01 UTC 2010

To Whom It May Concern,

We are casting a new documentary series profiling a unique family with two
visually impaired parents raising young children. I thought you would be a
good resource in getting in the word out to some families in the community.
Please see the details below and let me know what you think!

Thanks!

MICHELLEPIRRAGLIACASTING DEPARTMENT
PINKSNEAKERSPRODUCTIONS
P: 407.464.2084 F: 407.464.2081
WWW.PINKSNEAKERS.NET

Pink Sneakers Productions is currently seeking a visually impaired couple
raising young children for a new development project. We want to share their
amazing life experiences as they face exceptional challenges and even
greater rewards.

This is a unique topic to be covered through a true, documentary style
format to inform and educate our viewers while preserving respect for all
parties involved.

If you would like to share your story, please email a short bio, photo (s)
and contact information to
casting at pinksneakers.net<mailto:casting at pinksneakers.net>.  We thank you in
advance for sharing your story.