[Iabs-talk] Congratulations, Illinois Affiliate

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Thu Feb 4 21:19:12 UTC 2010

Hello,

I have just returned from Washington Seminar, and I have to convey how
extremely proud I am of the Illinois Affiliate.  The group that represented
the State was poised, knowledgeable, and incredibly professional.  Annette
and Bob did a fantastic job leading the group.  I'm only sorry I didn't get
much of a chance to spend time with you all, especially Sarah and Cassandra,
who  I only really saw in passing.

I was priveleged to have staffed Congresswoman Schakowski, and as we walked
 out of the hotel where she spoke to the members, she commented on how
proud she  was to have the Illinois Affiliate work with her.  She mentioned
Annette,  Debbie, Sarah, and Syed by name, and she is eager to continue
championing our  issues in the future.

Congratulations, Illinois!

Regards,
Ronza