[Iabs-talk] Memorial Tribute for Carmen

Connie Davis condav8950 at att.net
Fri Feb 12 19:20:31 UTC 2010

This is for the sake of clarification:

Because NFB is a secular organization, which does not embrace nor condemn
any religion or religious beliefs, we have chosen Exchequer to honor her,
rather than a place of worship.  Since she was a big part of the NFB and
Exchequer is our meeting place, we felt it appropriate to hold it there.
While NFB, as an organization, cannot offer prayers or religious verses;
individual members are invited to do so.  This occasion is for us to share
our memories of Carmen, as a family member, close friend and Federationist.

We will start with an abbreviated business meeting at 1:00 and start the
memorial at approximately 1:30.  The Exchequer is located at 226 S. Wabash,
Chicago Illinois.  Please come to the café room, through the outside
entrance to that room, rather than the main entrance to the restaurant.

All are welcome to attend.  See you tomorrow.

Connie

Listen to the True Oldies Channel,  http://www.trueoldieschannel.com